The required proposal form is available in both MS Word and PDF formats:
The Certification Letter is for Religious Organizations ONLY to certify their IRS nonprofit status.
Colleges and universities only should complete the following form: not for individuals or regular grants.
- Please condense the information about your proposal so that it fits within the space allowed on the proposal form. You may submit additional information as an addendum to the proposal, but it is essential that all pertinent information be included on the proposal form within the space provided.
- Before the Board of Directors can consider any proposal, proof of Federal Charitable Tax Exempt Status [section 501 (c)(3) Internal Revenue Code, or other appropriate section], or proof that the organization is a bona fide unit of Government must be on file in the Foundation’s office.
- It is preferred, but not required, to have sketches or drawings submitted on legal size or smaller paper.
- In almost all cases, a site visit will be arranged after the full application has been filed.
- Applications should be directed to:
A. Lindsay & Olive B. O’Connor Foundation
109 Sherwood Road
Delhi, NY 13753
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The O’Connor Foundation scans all proposals.
– 81/2 x 11 paper is preferred.
– Please use only one side of the page.
– Do not staple or bind grant proposals.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to call
– (607) 538-9248
– Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.